Monday, April 30, 2018

Self-Massage for Jaw Tension Class - Tuesday, May 22

I will be teaching a one-hour class "Self Massage for Jaw Tension" on Tuesday, May 22 from 4:00 to 5:00 pm. This will help anyone with tension headaches or people who get neck or jaw pain after seeing the dentist, and will reduce teeth clenching or grinding. It will be held in my office in Issaquah, and the fee is $25 per person.

I will teach how to ease strain in muscles around the skull and neck. I developed the protocol after a client asked me to teach her. (She wasn't crazy about having someone work inside her mouth, and it turned out that she was able to relieve her symptoms just be working on her neck and head.) 


To register for either class, send an email to anita [at) anitahellerworker.com. (Please use normal email formatting. I had to change it here, so my email address doesn't get picked up by every spam robot.) Space is limited, so reserve your spot soon.

No comments: